Jason sent me this recently, and I kind of fell in love. I didn't blog about it at the time, but they just came out with a new model, and I can totally imagine myself building one of these, and living in it. Tiny Houses!
This one is 297sq feet, 1 lofted bedroom, 1 bath
This one is 743sq feet, 2 bedroom 1.5 bath. So cute!
10 reasons to live small (via AT)
1. Everything is at your fingertips.
2. They're cozier.
3. They clean up faster.
4. They allow you to live with less of everything - simplicity & economy.
5. A small space allows you to experiment more with different design ideas.
6. They get you outside more.
7. They put you more in touch with your neighbors/community.
8. They are cheaper. They put more money back into your life.
9. Small spaces require more imagination (large spaces are for those with no imagination).
10. Small spaces create momentum. They force one to make decisions, at home as well as in life