1. its a crazy rainy windy day here in portland. i love being in my apartment (3rd floor of an old victorian house) I have skylights, and i can hear the rain, and almost feel the wind. Its so cozy in here.
2. Adam and I both had netflix, and it didn't really make sense so I cancelled my membership, and signed up for hulu plus. It was such a good idea!!!
3. I just painted my nails a gold glittery color, and im not sure if i like it...but it is sparkly, and i do like that. Lauren, youd be proud.
4. I'm surrounded by flowers right now. I bought some for myself the other day from trader joes, and it's a beautiful bouquet. there's even a pine cone in it! Then my dad sent me some carnations in a glittery red box for christmas, and Adam for the first time got me flowers for christmas. They're from a little place around the corner that make amazingly gorgeous arrangements. He did good!
5. I'm truly thankful that i'm never without. without food, water, a place to sleep, or love. I'm constantly surrounded by everything I need, and for that I am thankful and grateful, and overjoyed. God's blessing on my life is more than I could hope or ask for. I only hope I can be a good steward of these blessings.